The Greek Islands
Baudelaire wrote ( Island of feasting hearts and
secret joys.) Too many beaches to choose from an island for relaxation
and fresh fish.
- The Middle Ages Castle which was built by the Venetian
brothers Venieri in 1400 A.C.
- The Archaeological museum contains
many vessels from the Minoan period statues, coins, ceramics etc.
St. John's cave, where according the myth St. John wrote part of
- St. Andrews Church with frescoes from the 12 th
- The monastery of Myrtidion.
The villages of Avlemonas, Diakofti,
Karavas, Kapsali, Livadi and Potamos.
- Swimming beaches: Kapsali,
Platia Ammos, Melidoni, Chalkos, Kyriakoulou, Limnaria, Limiona,
Karavostassis, Fyri Ammos, Kaladi and Paleopolis.
How to Arrive
- By Boat: Departing from Piraeus : duration 6 hrs.
Gythion: duration 2hrs 30mins.
Departing Neapoli: duration1 hr.
-By Hydrofoil: Departing
Piraeus : duration 4 hrs 30 mn.
-By air: Departing Athens , in 35 minutes.