The Greek Islands
is a barren island lying
very close to Peloponnese . Very popular with Greek and foreign
tourists for the night life and the total absence of motor cars.
- The mansions of: Voulgaris, Miaoulis, Tsamados, Boundouris,
- The monastery of Virgin Mary - built in 1908.
- Hydra's museum.
- The monastery of Prophet Ilias.
- The monastery of Episkopi.
- The villages of Kamania and Vlichos.
- Swimming Beaches: Madraki,
Kaminia, Vlycho, Agios Nikolaos.
How to arrive
- By Ferry boat from Piraeus duration
3hrs 30 mins
- By Hydrofoil : From Piraeus duration 1hr 10 mins